M-16.1, r. 2 - Terms and conditions of the signing of certain deeds, documents and writings of the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
4. The administrative director general is authorized to sign, for all the department’s activities,
(1) supply contracts for less than $50,000, excluding contracts concerning computer equipment;
(2) service contracts for less than $50,000;
(3) contracts to lease space entered into with the Société québécoise des infrastructures;
(4) loan or investment contracts or advances of funds;
(5) agreements entered into with a department or public body.