44. The legal person or partnership must provide with its application
(1) the name, address and telephone number of the legal person or partnership and of a contact person;
(2) the name of every related person;
(3) the business number assigned under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1);
(4) the document certifying the organization’s right to use the place;
(5) a true copy of the resolution authorizing the signatory of the application to act on behalf of the legal person or the partnership if the signatory is not one of its directors or partners; and
(6) a description of the bingo to be conducted and operated with the name and address of the fair or exhibition, start and end dates, the name and address of the place and the dates and times of the bingo events.
In addition, the legal person or partnership must indicate in its application whether it wishes to pay out a cash prize by cheque under section 107 and, if so, provide security under section 47 of the Act.