38. An organization must provide with the application
(1) the name, address and telephone number of the organization and of a contact person;
(2) constituting documents or, if they have already been provided to the board and no change has affected their accuracy, certification that the documents are still current and accurate;
(3) the name of every related person;
(4) the business number, if any, assigned to the organization under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1);
(5) the category of the licence applied for;
(6) a copy of financial statements for the last financial year;
(7) for the first year, a description of the projects for which the licence application is made, specifying the project cost and, where applicable, the project schedule and, for the purpose of establishing funding needs, any other projected funding sources;
(8) any other document conducive to supporting the application and showing that the organization is a charitable or religious organization and that the projects involved are of a charitable or religious nature; and
(9) a true copy of the resolution authorizing the signatory of the application to act on the organization’s behalf if the signatory is not one of its directors.
The organization must also indicate in its application whether it wishes, for the first year, to pay out a cash prize by cheque under section 107 and, if so, provide security under section 47 of the Act.
At least 4 months before the date of the first and second anniversary of the issue of an in-hall bingo licence and, in the case of a media bingo licence, at least 60 days before those dates, the holder must provide the board with a description of the projects to be carried out during the 12 months following those anniversary dates, which must include the information referred to in subparagraph 7 of the first paragraph. In addition, the holder must provide the board with a copy of the financial statements for the last financial year preceding those dates.
For the same period and within the same time as that provided for in the third paragraph and, in the case of a recreational bingo licence, at least 60 days before the date of the first and second anniversary of the issue of the licence, the holder must also notify the board whether the holder wishes to pay out a cash prize by cheque under section 107 and, if so, provide security under section 47 of the Act.
Subparagraphs 3 and 6 to 8 of the first paragraph and the third paragraph do not apply to an organization applying for a recreational bingo licence.
O.C. 1108-2007, s. 38; O.C. 1047-2011, s. 19.