130. For the purposes of paragraph 10 of section 128, the following amounts are posted, where applicable:
(1) amounts paid for the purchase of bingo booklets and cards, and batches of instant win tickets and 50/50 tickets;
(2) salaries paid to staff hired for the conduct and operation of the bingo;
(3) amounts paid for advertising and promotion of the bingo;
(4) amounts paid for the purchase of giveaways referred to in section 117;
(5) amounts paid for the use of the hall or place where the bingo is conducted and operated;
(6) amounts paid for furniture, bingo and office equipment, office automation and data transmission equipment, hall maintenance and bingo equipment storage services and telephone services; and
(7) amounts paid for insurance covering property in the hall or place where the bingo is conducted and operated and the civil liability of the licence holder.