2.A candidate applying for a diploma equivalence shall provide the secretary of the Order with the following supporting documents and with the costs required for the examination of the application in accordance with section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26):
(1) an authentic copy of his act of birth;
(2) a recent passport-size photograph of the candidate certified under his signature as being his;
(3) all diplomas supporting his application or a certificate that the diplomas were obtained from the institution concerned;
(4) a complete final transcript for each diploma supporting the application;
(5) a description of the courses taken to obtain each of the diplomas supporting the application;
(6) where applicable, a detailed summary of the candidate’s relevant work experience and a document attesting to each experience;
(7) where applicable, a document attesting to the candidate’s participation in training or upgrading activities.
Documents written in a language other than French or English shall be accompanied by a translation. The translation must be certified by the translator.