2. The Secretary of the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec shall issue a registration certificate to a nursing student who meets the following terms and conditions:
(1) he has not had his registration certificate revoked in the year preceding his application for any of the causes mentioned in subparagraphs 3 to 5 of section 3;
(2) he requires that the educational institution where he is enrolled send the Order written confirmation that he holds a high school diploma and is enrolled in a program of studies leading to a diploma giving access to the permit of the Order;
(3) he provides a certified copy of his birth certificate;
(4) he provides a photograph no more than 1 year old, of passport size (5 cm × 7 cm), certified by a member of a Québec professional order who has known the person for at least 2 years or by a commissioner for oaths;
(5) he submits an application for registration on the form provided by the Order;
(6) he pays the fees prescribed by the Board of Directors pursuant to subparagraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26).
A registration certificate shall also be issued to a person who serves a training period pursuant to a regulation under subparagraph c of section 93 of the Professional Code or whose diploma or training has been recognized as equivalent by the Order and who has fulfilled the conditions and formalities mentioned in subparagraphs 1, 4, 5 and 6 of the first paragraph of this section.