20. At the beginning of the school year, the principal shall ensure that the following documents are provided to the parents of each student or to the student, if of full age:
(1) the general rules of the school and the calendar of the school’s activities;
(2) information on the preschool education program or, in the case of an elementary or a secondary student, information on the student’s programs of studies and a list of the textbooks required for the programs;
(3) the name of the student’s teacher in the case of a child in preschool education and, in all other cases, the names of all the student’s teachers, including, where applicable, the name of the homeroom teacher;
(4) in the case of an elementary or a secondary student, a summary of the standards and procedures for the evaluation of student learning approved by the school principal, indicating in particular the nature of the main evaluations and the period during which they are scheduled for each subject.
If, during the year, significant adjustments are made to the information to which subparagraph 4 of the first paragraph applies, the school principal ensures that the adjustments are also communicated to the parents or to the student.
O.C. 651-2000, s. 20; O.C. 712-2010, s. 2.