I-13.3, r. 6.1 - Regulation respecting agreements entered into by school boards with respect to collaboration with police forces for prevention and investigation purposes and interventions by police officers in an emergency or when an act of bullying or violence is reported
2.The agreement must contain the following essential elements:
(1) the names and addresses of the schools of the school board covered by the agreement;
(2) the term of the agreement, which cannot be less than 3 years nor more than 5 years, and the conditions for its renewal;
(3) the name, position and contact information of the designated representatives of the parties for the implementation of the measures specified in the agreement and for any communication between the parties concerning the application, amendment or renewal of the agreement;
(4) the methods to be used by one party to notify the other party without delay of any change in the name, position or contact information of one of its representatives;
(5) the procedure for amending the agreement;
(6) the signatures of the parties, and the date of each signature.