2. The school project referred to in section 1 must respect the following parameters:
(1) the project must identify the group of students concerned and the school where the project is to be carried out;
(2) the project must have eligibility rules that establish the abilities and needs of the students who will participate in the project so as to foster their school success;
(3) the duration is not more than 3 school years;
(4) in the case of a project referred to in the first paragraph of section 1, the project is in keeping with the compulsory objectives of the program of studies of the subject removed;
(5) it is shown that the project cannot be carried out using the time allocated for elective subjects or apportioning the time allocated to each subject pursuant to section 86 of the Act;
(6) in the case of a project to facilitate a change to vocational training, the project applies only to students who are at least 16 years of age on 30 September of the school year in which the project begins and attend school in accordance with the requirements of section 18 of the Basic school regulation for preschool, elementary and secondary education (chapter I-13.3, r. 8); and
(7) the project has been submitted for consultation to the teachers of the school where the project is to be carried out and has been accepted by the governing board.