I-13.3, r. 2 - Regulation respecting teaching licences
38. A teaching authorization for vocational training issued pursuant to section 9 or 10 may be renewed for 5-year periods if, at the time of renewal, the holder
(1) has taught 750 hours in an institution referred to in section 17 if the hours are directly related to the training for which the teaching authorization for vocational training was issued;
(2) has accumulated 1,500 hours of relevant experience in the workplace;
(3) has earned 9 of the 30 additional credits in the vocational teacher training program listed in Schedule V; or
(4) has partially met the requirements of at least 2 of paragraphs 1 to 3 provided that the combined achievement percentages total at least 100%.
M.O. 2006-06-06, s. 38; M.O. 2010-07-11, s. 25.