I-13.3, r. 11 - Regulation respecting childcare services provided at school
10. The childcare provider shall post near the telephone a list of the following telephone numbers:
(1) a physician;
(2) the nearest hospital;
(3) the local community service centre (CLSC) in the territory of which the centre is located;
(4) the Centre anti-poison du Québec;
(5) the ambulance service; and
(6) the Info-Santé service.
He must also keep close to the telephone
(1) a list of the telephone numbers of the regular staff members and their replacements, if any; and
(2) a list of the telephone numbers of the parent of each child and those, according to registration cards, of other persons to contact in case of emergency.