1. The educational services offered in vocational training include training services and student services.
The purpose of the services is:
(1) to enable persons to become increasingly autonomous;
(2) to facilitate the social and vocational integration of persons;
(3) to help persons enter and remain in the job market;
(4) to enable persons to contribute to the economic, social and cultural development of the community; and
(5) to enable persons to acquire training that is certified by the Minister.