5. A candidate is granted a training equivalence if the candidate demonstrates having a level of knowledge and skills equivalent to the level attained by the holder of a diploma recognized by a regulation of the Government, made pursuant to the first paragraph of section 184 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26), as giving access to a court bailiff’s permit issued by the Chamber.
In assessing the training equivalence of a candidate, the following factors are to be taken into particular account:
(1) the nature and duration of the candidate’s work experience;
(2) the fact that the candidate holds one or more diplomas awarded in Québec or elsewhere;
(3) the nature and content of courses taken; and
(4) the nature and content of training periods and other training activities.
O.C. 504-2006, s. 5; O.C. 684-2008, s. 2.