4. A geologist who wishes to carry on professional activities within a partnership or joint-stock company must first provide the Order with the following documents:
(1) a sworn declaration that meets the requirements of section 5, accompanied by the fees prescribed by the board of directors of the Order;
(2) written confirmation from the competent authority that the partnership or joint-stock company complies with the professional liability coverage requirements of Division III;
(3) in the case of a joint-stock company, a written document issued by the competent authority certifying the existence of the joint-stock company;
(4) where applicable, a certified true copy of the declaration issued by a competent authority indicating that the general partnership has become a limited liability partnership;
(5) written confirmation from the competent authority that the partnership or joint-stock company is registered in Québec;
(6) written confirmation from the competent authority that the partnership or joint-stock company maintains an establishment in Québec; and
(7) irrevocable written authorization from the partnership or joint-stock company within which the geologist carries on professional activities entitling a person, a committee, a disciplinary body or a tribunal referred to in section 192 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) to require any partner or shareholder to produce and to obtain a document referred to in section 12, or a copy of such a document.