F-3.1.1, r. 4 - Promotion without a Competition Regulation
2. The upgrading of a position may allow a person to be promoted without a competition where all of the following conditions are met:
(1) the upgrading of the person’s position results in whole or in part from an increase in the principal and usual duties of the position;
(2) the upgraded position requires largely the same type of qualification required for the professional activities the person carried out in the position before its upgrading;
(3) the person’s classification complies with the level of the position before upgrading;
(4) the person has held the position being upgraded for at least 1 year prior to the date of the upgrading;
(5) personnel management responsibilities are not introduced into the person’s duties for the first time when the position is upgraded;
(6) the person has not already had his qualifications assessed within the framework of promotion without a competition in respect of the upgraded position.