(1) at the end of a 5-year period as of the person’s registration in the bank;
(2) where it is ascertained that the person could not, at the time of registration, meet the conditions of eligibility of the qualification process leading to the person’s registration in the bank;
(3) where the person has been appointed to a position after being admitted as candidate under the Directive concernant certains aspects de l’admission aux classes d’emplois de la fonction publique and the person cannot provide within the period prescribed the documents required by that directive;
(4) where the person is appointed from that bank as a regular employee following a recruitment or promotion;
(5) where the person so requests;
(6) where the person dies, after reception of proof of death.