27. Qualification processes lead to the registration of qualified persons in the same bank provided that the following conditions are met:
(1) the positions covered by each qualification process belong to the same class of positions;
(2) the duties of those positions are similar;
(3) the conditions of eligibility are of the same level and not more restrictive than the conditions previously used;
(4) the other intended uses of the bank are identical;
(5) the evaluation tools used within the scope of each qualification process evaluate the same criteria.
The requirement provided for in subparagraph 3 of the first paragraph does not apply where, because the minimum conditions of eligibility are revised, the conditions of eligibility are different from those previously used.
Provided that the conditions set out in the first paragraph are met, persons who successfully complete a specific qualification process may also be registered in that bank even if the conditions of eligibility for that process were more restrictive and even if a greater number of criteria were evaluated.
The foregoing applies to persons who successfully complete a qualification process reserved for a group concerned by the implementation of a Government policy in accordance with section 43 of the Public Service Act (chapter F-3.1.1).
T.B. 214922, s. 27; T.B. 221024, s. 21.