10. In a qualification process for promotion, eligibility may be restricted to persons belonging to a geographical area.
A person is considered to belong to a geographical area when the person’s principal residence or base is located in that area.
The following areas constitute geographical areas for the purposes of this Regulation:
(1) a regional area corresponding to a region described in the Décret concernant la révision des limites des régions administratives du Québec (chapter D-11, r. 1);
(2) a local area corresponding to a municipality governed by any Act, an unorganized territory or an Indian reserve;
(3) a regional area to which is added another local or regional area;
(4) a local area to which is added another local area.