3. A returning officer must also have the following professional skills:
(1) the ability to manage the human, financial and material resources available to the returning officer to achieve the expected results at each stage of the election proceedings;
(2) the ability to ensure the follow-up of the activities ensuing from the election calendar and to monitor achievement of the results determined by the chief electoral officer;
(3) the ability to make decisions, resolve disputes in accordance with the Election Act (chapter E-3.3), election regulations and the directives of the chief electoral officer within very short time frames;
(4) the ability to create and maintain a climate of confidence in dealings with the electors, candidates and other intervenors during and outside the electoral events;
(5) the ability to perform quality work within the deadlines fixed by the election calendar;
(6) the ability to use the computer systems and data produced and to have them used; and
(7) the ability to pass on knowledge acquired to an adult clientele.