(chapter E-3.3, s. 350)
OATH OF ELECTOR
I, (name), domiciled at (address) declare under oath that I am an elector in the (name of electoral division) electoral division and that:
(1) I fulfill (or will fulfill) on polling day the conditions for being an elector;
(2) I was domiciled in this polling subdivision on the Tuesday of the second week preceding that of the poll, namely:
day month year
or I resided or had my main office in this polling subdivision on the date I filed an application under section 3 of the Election Act;
(3) I have not already voted in the current election;
(4) I have not received any benefit intended to commit me to vote for a candidate;
(5) I do not have in my possession any ballot paper that could be used in the current election.
Penalties (ss. 553.1(1)(3), 558 and 567 of the Election Act (chapter E-3.3))
— Every person who votes without being entitled to vote or who votes more than once commits an offence considered to be a corrupt electoral practice and is liable to a fine of $5,000 to $20,000 for a first offence, and of $10,000 to $30,000 for any subsequent offence within 10 years.
— Every person who receives any benefit whatsoever to influence his vote commits an offence and is liable to a fine of $5,000 to $20,000 for a first offence, and of $10,000 to $30,000 for any subsequent offence within 10 years.