10.1. The application must also be accompanied by the following documents:
(1) if applicable, a document authorizing the representative of the person who operates the tourist accommodation establishment for which the application is made to submit the application;
(2) if the person who operates the establishment is the owner of the establishment, a copy of the title of ownership or of the municipal tax account for the establishment or, if the person is a lessee, a copy of the leasing contract for the establishment and, in the case of a group, a copy of those documents for each of the immovables and movables forming the group;
(3) proof of civil liability insurance taken out according to the requirements under section 11.1;
(4) a certificate from the clerk, secretary-treasurer, secretary or any other officer designated for that purpose by a resolution of the council of a local municipality, of a borough or, in the case of a tourist accommodation establishment located in an unorganized territory, of a regional county municipality, attesting that the establishment violates no municipal urban planning by-law regarding uses adopted under the Act respecting land use planning and development (chapter A-19.1); and
(5) for the class “outfitting establishment”, a copy of the outfitter’s licence.