1. The following employers are subject to the obligation to submit a report on pay equity:
(1) an employer registered under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1) which, under that Act, is subject to the obligation to file an annual updating declaration for the current year and declared 11 employees or more in its previous annual updating declaration or in any other document standing in lieu of the last annual updating under that Act;
(2) the Conseil du trésor, as an employer deemed to be the employer in the public service enterprise and the parapublic sector enterprise under section 3 of the Pay Equity Act (chapter E-12.001);
(3) an employer registered in the central database of public bodies and corporations provided for by Order in Council 1870-93 dated 15 December 1993, except if the employer is in the public service enterprise or the parapublic sector enterprise;
(4) a group of employers recognized as the employer of a single enterprise by the Commission de l’équité salariale pursuant to section 12.1 of the Pay Equity Act;
(5) any employer registered under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises which, not having 11 employees or more or being exempt from the obligation to file an annual updating declaration, has already submitted a report on pay equity in which the employer declared that it was subject to the Pay Equity Act.
In this Regulation,
(1) “report on pay equity” means an employer’s report on the implementation of the Pay Equity Act in the employer’s enterprise, provided for in the second paragraph of section 4 of the Pay Equity Act;
(2) “annual updating declaration” means the declaration provided for in section 45 of the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises.