(1) have a personal interest in the settlement of a claim;
(2) derive or seek to derive personal benefit from a matter entrusted to them, other than their remuneration;
(3) ask anyone, except a client or client’s representatives, to inform them of an event giving rise to a claim;
(4) obtain or attempt to obtain details concerning an insurance policy from any person other than a client or client’s representatives, with a view to having the settlement of claim entrusted to them; or
(5) advise an insured, a claimant, a client or a third party against consulting another representative or another person of their choice.