In force: 2019-06-13
8. The firm must make the means to interact with one of its representatives visible at all times. When the digital space does not use a visual interface, the firm must make the client aware of that fact when he initiates an action on the digital space and when he is about to enter into a contract.
The following information must be readily accessible through the firm’s digital space:
(1) the firm’s name and contact information;
(2) each sector in which the firm is registered with the Authority;
(3) the firm’s registration number issued by the Authority and the hyperlink enabling the client to access the registers available on the Authority’s website;
(4) the information on where the client can file a complaint and the summary of the complaint processing policy provided for in the second paragraph of section 103.1 of the Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services (chapter D-9.2).