8. The accredited multi-employer training service of an employer belonging to one of the following groups can assume or coordinate activities relating to the training of the personnel of other employers belonging to such group with which it shares a common mission:
(1) the Conseil du Trésor, a department or organization whose personel is appointed under the Public Service Act (chapter F-3.1.1) or any organization for which, by law, the Government sets or approves the working conditions or remuneration scales and standards of its employees;
(2) the ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux, an agency or an establishment covered by the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-4.2), a regional council or an establishment covered by the Act respecting health services and social services for Cree native persons (chapter S-5);
(3) the ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport, the ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur, de la Recherche, de la Science et de la Technologie, a school board or educational institution covered by the Education Act (chapter I-13.3), a private educational institution covered by the Act respecting private education (chapter E-9), a general and vocational education college covered by the General and Vocational Colleges Act (chapter C-29) or a university level educational institution covered by the Act respecting educational institutions at the university level (chapter E-14.1);
(4) the ministère des Affaires municipales, des Régions et de l’Occupation du territoire, a municipality, a metropolitan community or a regional county municipality.