D-8.3, r. 1 - Regulation respecting the accreditation of training bodies, training instructors and training services
5. An accredited training service must demonstrate that it assumes or coordinates the following responsibilities:
(0.1) identification of training needs;
(1) preparation of specific training plans, design and programming of activities;
(2) implementation of training activities for the personnel of the employer and provided by employees of the employer with the relevant skills or a supplier of material, equipment or software;
(3) recognition of the successful completion of an internal training activity by a member of the personnel;
(4) follow-up to training activities.
O.C. 764-97, s. 5; O.C. 1061-2007, s. 5.