In force: 2018-09-06
1. A legal person, including a non-profit organization, or a partnership wishing to be accredited as a training body for the purposes of the Act to promote workforce skills development and recognition (chapter D-8.3) must apply to the Minister using the form provided by the Minister and provide the following information: (1) its Québec business number assigned under section 37 of the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1);
(2) the professional fields in which training will be provided;
(3) the names of the training instructors, employees or contract workers, and, for each of them, the professional field and experience in such field, training and experience as a training instructor;
(4) the résumé of each training instructor;
(5) the training plan and the detailed content of any training it has provided. The person responsible for the enterprise or the recognized educational institution in accordance with section 7 of the Act, where the training was provided must attest to the truth of the information by signing the training plan and detailed content and indicating the person’s contact information;
(6) a list of professional references;
(7) on request, a certified copy of the diplomas for the training received.
Where an application does not include the names of the training instructors, it must be accompanied by a written statement from the representative authorized for that purpose in which the training body undertakes to provide training using only training instructors who have been accredited by the Minister.