5.A member of the Order who has been struck off the roll for failure to pay the assessments owing by him to the Order or for failure to furnish a security against his professional liability shall, to be re-entered on the roll and in accordance with the prescriptions of the Professional Code (chapter C-26):
(1) pay the assessments owing and unpaid at the time of his striking off;
(2) pay the assessments for the current year;
(3) furnish proof of professional liability insurance for the current year;
(4) pay the re-entry fees fixed by resolution of the board of directors; and
(5) pay, where applicable, the disciplinary fines owing and unpaid at the time of his striking off.