3. A denturologist who wishes to carry on professional activities within a partnership or joint-stock company must, before starting to carry on the activities, provide the Order with the following:
(1) the declaration required by section 4 accompanied by a fee of $200;
(2) a written document from a competent authority certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company has complied with the security requirements as provided in Division IV;
(3) if the denturologist carries on professional activities within a joint-stock company, a written document from a competent authority certifying the existence of the joint-stock company;
(4) where applicable, a certified true copy of the declaration required under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1) stating that the general partnership has been continued as a limited liability partnership;
(5) a written document from a competent authority certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company is registered in Québec; and
(6) an irrevocable written authorization from the partnership or joint-stock company within which the denturologist carries on professional activities allowing a person, committee, disciplinary body or tribunal referred to in section 192 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) to require disclosure of and obtain any document listed in section 13 from a person, or to obtain a copy of such a document.