3.09.07. Where a dentist advertises a price, he shall state only the following information in addition to his business name, address and telephone number:
(1) the regular price that he charges for the item or service announced in the advertisement and, where applicable, the exceptional price that he has set for such item or service, including the date on which the exceptional price will end;
(2) the kind of item or service that is offered for the price;
(3) the kind of materials that are used in rendering the service advertised;
(4) any laboratory or other services included in the service advertised; and
(5) any additional services required but not included.
Where a dentist sets an exceptional price, the information provided for in subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph shall be expressed only as “regular price”, “exceptional price” and “exceptional price ends”.
In the case of a visual advertisement showing the regular price and the exceptional price, characters of the same size shall be used for both prices.