3.01. The regular workweek is 40 hours scheduled:
(1) from Monday to Friday, for the apprentice and the journeyman;
(2) from Monday to Saturday, for the dismantler and the semiskilled worker;
(3) over no more than 5 consecutive days for the parts clerk, the messenger and the service attendant, on condition that the 2 weekly days of rest of these employees are consecutive and included in the period provided for in the second paragraph;
(4) over no more than 6 consecutive days for the washer;
(5) over no more than 6 consecutive days for all the employees of an employer where the work specified in paragraph a or b of subsection 1 of section 2.01 is performed on heavy road vehicles or on combinations of road vehicles or pertains to such vehicles or combinations of vehicles.
For the purposes of subparagraphs 3 to 5 of the first paragraph, the workweek is scheduled on a weekly basis corresponding to the weekly work period used by the employer to determine the amount of wages.
R.R.Q., 1981, c. D-2, r. 44, s. 3.01; O.C. 2573-82, s. 4; O.C. 556-89, s. 3; O.C. 619-92, s. 5; O.C. 1385-99, s. 7; O.C. 102-2003, s. 2; O.C. 771-2009, s. 2; O.C. 156-2020, s. 21.