3.05. The employer may schedule the working hours of his employees on an basis other than a weekly basis, if he meets the following conditions:
(1) the schedule is not an attempt to avoid the payment of overtime hours;
(2) he has obtained the consent of the employee concerned;
(3) the schedule grants the employee another type of benefit to compensate for the loss of payment of overtime hours;
(4) the average number of working hours is equivalent to that provided for the standard workweek;
(5) working hours are scheduled over a maximum of 4 weeks;
(6) the term of the schedule does not exceed 1 year;
(7) he has given a written notice to that effect to the Comité conjoint des matériaux de construction at least 15 days prior to the implementation of the schedule.
A scheduled period may be modified by the employer, or renewed by him at its expiry, on the same conditions as those provided for in the first paragraph.
R.R.Q., 1981, c. D-2, r. 35, s. 3.05; O.C 494-99, s. 4; O.C. 1179-2007, s. 3.