D-2, r. 10 - Decree respecting the automotive services industry in the Montréal region
8.15. In accordance with the provisions of the Act respecting labour standards (chapter N-1.1), an employee may be absent from work
(1) if the employee suffers serious bodily injury during or resulting directly from a criminal offence that renders the employee unable to hold the employee’s regular position;
(2) if the employee’s minor child has disappeared;
(3) if the employee’s spouse or child commits suicide;
(4) if the death of the employee’s spouse or child occurs during or results directly from a criminal offence; or
(5) if the employee is also a reservist of the Canadian Forces.