CCQ, r. 6 - Regulation respecting land registration
4. Each land file contained in an index of immovables comprises a heading in which the following information is recorded in addition to the name of the index:
(1) the name of the registration division and of the cadastre in which the immovable that is the subject of the file is situated;
(2) the lot number on the cadastral plan to which the file relates;
(3) the date the file was opened;
(4) the cadastral plan under which the file was opened;
(5) the correspondence, if any, between the former lot number or the former serial number of the land file and the new lot number; and
(6) the date, hour and minute of the last updates of the registrations of rights and the indication that cancellations or reductions were made on the file.