13. A licence contains the following particulars:
(1) the name of the licence holder;
(2) the licence number and date of issue;
(3) a mention that the holder is a real estate or mortgage agency or a real estate or mortgage broker;
(4) the licence restrictions under section 2 of this Regulation, if any;
(5) the name of the agency for which the broker carries on activities, if applicable;
(6) the address and telephone number of the licence holder’s establishment;
(7) a mention that the broker is certified to be an agency executive officer, if applicable.
At the request of the holder, the licence may specify the name by which the applicant is commonly known but in that case, the holder must have supplied the Organization with a sworn declaration to the effect that the name is generally known in the holder’s professional and social life or, at the request of the Organization, any other document establishing that fact.
O.C. 295-2010, s. 13; O.C. 1255-2011, s. 2; O.C. 157-2012, s. 5.