C-73.2, r. 1 - Regulation respecting brokerage requirements, professional conduct of brokers and advertising
81. A broker or agency executive officer must recommend to the person proposing to acquire an immovable that the person have a full inspection performed by a professional or a building inspector who
(1) has professional liability insurance covering fault, error and omission;
(2) uses a recognized inspection service agreement;
(3) performs inspections according to recognized building inspection standards; and
(4) submits a written report to the party that requested the inspection services.
The broker or agency executive officer may furnish a list of more than one professional or building inspector meeting the requirements of the first paragraph.