113.No licence holder or person promoting real estate or mortgage brokerage services may make, engage in or allow any representation or advertising that
(1) suggests the licence holder or person is authorized to engage in a brokerage transaction described in section 1 of the Real Estate Brokerage Act (chapter C-73.2) when in fact he or she is not legally qualified to do so at the time of the representation or advertising;
(2) falsely suggests that he or she holds a specialist’s title;
(3) contains information or uses a formulation, name, trademark, slogan or logo likely to be confusing;
(4) contains a statistic for which no source is given; or
(5) contains a photograph of the licence holder taken more than 5 years earlier.