C-72.1, r. 2 - Regulation respecting Standardbred horse racing

Full text
15. A person holding a horse owner’s licence, a trainer’s licence, a driver’s licence or a groom’s licence of a race commission or other organization established to control and supervise horse racing outside Québec and who wishes to obtain a licence of the same class from the board may carry on the activity concerned for a 10-day period effective from the date on which he provides the board or the racing judge, where applicable, with the duly completed prescribed form and the prescribed fee under this Regulation.
O.C. 2567-83, s. 15.