C-72.1, r. 1 - Rules respecting certification
34. A person wishing to obtain a race secretary’s licence shall:
(1) be able to speak in French and have a good knowledge of English;
(2) undergo successfully the specific examination for race secretary if he has not previously held an assistant race secretary’s licence;
(3) undergo successfully the specific test for a race secretary;
(4) demonstrate comprehensive experience, competence and qualification conferring a capacity compatible with the position of race secretary.
Decision 84-10-01, s. 34.