C-72.1, r. 1 - Rules respecting certification
12. A person wishing to obtain a race track licence shall furnish the following information and documents in particular:
(1) a copy of his title authorizing the enjoyment of the race track;
(2) a plan of localization of the race track and a plan of the situation of all buildings erected or to be erected;
(3) a copy of its constituting act in the case of a legal person;
(4) a certificate from the municipal authorities that the destination of the immovable to be used as a race track complies with the applicable zoning by-laws;
(5) (paragraph revoked).
Decision 84-10-01, s. 12; Decision 2012-02-15, s. 1.