7. Compliance requirements must set out the cases that will entail the automatic rejection of the tender, namely
(1) subject to the fourth paragraph of section 12, the closing date and time for receiving tenders have not been complied with and, in the case of a tender sent in paper form, non-compliance with the place designated for its reception;
(2) the absence of the document evidencing the tenderer’s undertaking or of the document related to the tendered price or, in the case of a tender sent in paper form, the required signature of an authorized person is missing on any of those documents;
(3) the tender is conditional or restrictive;
(4) in the case of a tender transmitted electronically, the fact that the tender was not transmitted through the electronic tendering system or a tender that is unintelligible, infected or otherwise illegible once its integrity has been established by the electronic tendering system;
(5) if the call for tenders includes the acquisition of goods subject to technical specifications or compliance tests, non-compliance with the requirements imposed in that respect; and
(6) any other compliance requirement stated in the tender documents as entailing the automatic rejection of a tender has not been complied with.