39. The public body publishes, in the electronic tendering system, within 30 days of entering into a contract involving an expenditure equal to or greater than $25,000 and entered into by mutual agreement or following an invitation to tender, the initial description of the contract. The description contains at least
(1) the method for awarding the contract;
(2) the name of the supplier or, in the case of a delivery order contract involving several suppliers, the names of the suppliers retained;
(3) the nature of the goods covered by the contract;
(4) the date of conclusion of the contract;
(5) the amount of the contract or, in the case of a delivery order contract, the estimated amount of the expenditure or, in the case of a delivery order contract involving several suppliers, the price submitted by each, respectively;
(6) in the case of a contract that involves options, their description and the total amount of the expenditure that would be incurred if all options are exercised; and
(7) in the case of a contract entered into by mutual agreement and involving an expenditure equal to or above the public tender threshold, the provision of the Act or of this Regulation under which the contract was awarded and, in the case of a contract awarded pursuant to subparagraph 4 of the first paragraph of section 13 of the Act, the date of publication of the notice of intention and a statement of the reasons invoked in support of excluding the contract from the public call for tenders.