33. No person may build a road in a fish habitat, except in compliance with one of the following requirements:
(1) the habitat is covered by ice not less than 35 cm thick;
(2) the person installs a culvert not less than 45 cm in diameter or whose dimensions are such that it is able to handle the flood flow in accordance with section 34;
(3) bridging is built where the road is to be used for less than 1 year; or
(4) a bridge is built in accordance with section 35.
In the cases provided for in subparagraphs 2 to 4 of the first paragraph, runoff from ditches shall not be allowed to flow directly into the fish habitat.