1. The duly completed nomination paper for membership in the Conseil permanent de la jeunesse shall be presented on the form reproduced in Schedule A and shall be accompanied by
(1) a resume of not more than 3 pages 22 cm × 28 cm outlining the candidate’s education and work experience;
(2) a copy of his act of birth or other proof of date of birth and, if born outside Canada, a copy of his certificate of citizenship;
(3) supporting resolutions from not fewer than 3 youth organizations working in at least 2 distinct sectors of activity. The supporting resolutions shall be sent on the form prescribed in Schedule B; and
(4) a letter not exceeding 2 pages double-spaced 22 cm × 28 cm outlining his view of the council, his interest in becoming a member and the reasons for his candidacy.
The Minister shall make the forms required under this Regulation available to the public at his office or at any other place designated by him.