1.If the board of directors considers that the level of competence of a member of the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec does not meet the standards required for the protection of the public, it may require the member to serve a refresher training period or to take a refresher course, or both, where:
(1) his name is entered on the roll more than 5 years since he obtained his permit or more than 5 years after the date on which he was entitled to the issue of such permit;
(2) his name is re-entered on the roll after failing to have it entered thereon for more than 5 years;
(3) his name is re-entered on the roll after it has been struck off for more than 5 years;
(4) he is the subject of a recommendation to that effect by the professional inspection committee or the disciplinary council pursuant to section 113 or 160 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26);
(5) he returns to private practice, in an office, self-employed or in the employment of a partnership of members, after having been out of private practice for more than 5 years;
(6) he has served a training period or taken a refresher course that does not meet the objectives and conditions determined by the board of directors.