C-48.1, r. 23 - Regulation respecting the standards for equivalence of training for the issue of a permit of the Ordre professionnel des comptables en management accrédités du Québec
4. To determine whether a candidate’s level of knowledge meets the requirements of section 3, the Order shall take into account all of the following factors:
(1) the fact that the candidate holds one or several diplomas awarded in Québec or elsewhere;
(2) courses taken, the marks obtained and the number of credits for each course, with each credit corresponding to 45 hours of course attendance and personal study;
(3) training sessions and other ongoing or upgrading training activities in the field of management accounting;
(4) the total number of years of study; and
(5) work experience in the field of management accounting.
O.C. 322-92, s. 4; O.C. 360-2008, s. 3.