2.A candidate applying to have training recognized as equivalent shall provide the secretary with the following documents required to support the application, along with the costs payable for study of the application pursuant to paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26):
(1) the candidate’s academic transcript and a description of the courses taken, with the number of credits for each course and the marks obtained;
(2) proof that the diploma was awarded, where applicable;
(3) proof that the diploma is officially recognized, where applicable;
(4) a document attesting to the candidate’s participation in a professional training session or in an ongoing or upgrading training activity in the field of management accounting; and
(5) a document attesting to the candidate’s work experience in the field of management accounting.
Documents written in a language other than French or English shall be accompanied by a translation.