2.A candidate applying to have a diploma recognized as equivalent shall provide the secretary with the following documents required to support the application, along with the costs payable for study of the application pursuant to paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26):
(1) the candidate’s academic transcript including a description of all courses taken, with the number of credits for each course and the marks obtained;
(2) proof that the diploma was awarded;
(3) proof that the diploma is officially recognized;
(4) a document attesting to the candidate’s participation in a professional training session or in any other refresher training or learning activity in the field of management accounting, where applicable; and
(5) a document attesting to the candidate’s work experience in the field of management accounting, where applicable.
Documents written in a language other than French or English shall be accompanied by a translation.