1.The board of directors of the Ordre professionnel des comptables en management accrédités du Québec shall issue a permit to a person who:
(1) holds a diploma recognized by the Government under the first paragraph of section 184 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) or a diploma or training recognized as equivalent by the board of directors;
(2) meets the requirements of the training period;
(3) has passed the entrance examination;
(4) has completed a permit application;
(5) has paid any fees or costs relating to the issue of a permit; and
(6) has demonstrated a working knowledge of the official language of Québec in compliance with the provisions of the Charter of the French language (chapter C-11).