1.If the board of directors is of the opinion that the level of competence of a member of the Ordre des comptables agréés du Québec falls short of the requirements for the protection of the public, it may require the member to serve a refresher training period or take a refresher course, or to do both, where:
(1) his name is entered on the roll more than 5 years after having obtained his permit or more than 5 years after the date on which he became entitled to such a permit;
(2) his name is re-entered on the roll after having failed to have it entered for more than 5 years;
(3) his name is re-entered on the roll after having been struck off the roll for more than 5 years;
(4) the professional inspection committee or the disciplinary council has made a recommendation to that effect pursuant to section 113 or 160 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26);
(5) he returns to private practice in a partnership, either in his own office or in the employ of a partnership after having been out of practice for more than 5 years;
(6) he has served a refresher training period or taken a refresher course not considered to conform to the objectives, the conditions and the terms determined by the board of directors.